Old King's Arms, Hemel Hempstead

place and inn

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

The Old King's Arms In the 1600's the King's Arms was an alehouse with stabling for 36 horses. In 1756 it was called the Prince's Arms. The archway led to the New Plait Market Yard in the 19th century.

High Street, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom where it was