College of the Holy Trinity, Pontefract
place and college
Closed aged unknown
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Trinities Site of the College and Hospital of the Holy Trinity, founded in 1385 by Sir Robert and Lady Constance Knowles for a master, six chaplains, thirteen poor persons and two servants. The College was dissolved in 1548 but the almshouses were in use until the twentieth century.
just inside Pontefract bus station, Pontefract, United Kingdom where it sited