Mount St Marys Convent, Orphanage & School
(1853-present)

place, convent, orphanage, and school

Aged 166

Commemorated on 1 plaque

ben dalton on Flickr

Mount St Marys Convent, Orphanage & School Founded in 1853 by the sisters of the Holy Family of Bordeaux to serve the Catholic community displaced from Ireland by famine and which came to live on the Bank, an area of severe poverty and deprivation. Architect: William Wardell Built 1858

Mt St Marys Catholic High School, Ellerby Road, LS9, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited