Mount St Marys Convent, Orphanage & School Founded in 1853 by the sisters of the Holy Family of Bordeaux to serve the Catholic community displaced from Ireland by famine and which came to live on the Bank, an area of severe poverty and deprivation. Architect: William Wardell Built 1858

ben dalton on Flickr

Mt St Marys Catholic High School, Ellerby Road, LS9, Leeds
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by Leeds Civic Trust on 26 January 2005

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: