Royal School for the Deaf Children
(1812-1984)

place and school

Closed aged c. 172

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Elliott Brown on Flickr

Nearby the site of the Old Royal School for the Deaf Children. Established 1812. Closed down 1984. Donated by Diamond 7 Group on behalf of E.O.P.A.

Audley St George's Place - Church Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom where it sited