Nearby the site of the Old Royal School for the Deaf Children. Established 1812. Closed down 1984. Donated by Diamond 7 Group on behalf of E.O.P.A.

Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr

Audley St George's Place - Church Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by Diamond 7 Group and E.O.P.A.

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: