Old Dock Offices
(1820-present)

place and office

Aged 200

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

Built 1820 for Hull Dock Company next to the lockpit to Queen's Dock, the Old Dock Offices became inadequate for the expanding port and in 1871 the new offices opened at the western end of the dock.

6 High Street (MHSC University of Hull), Hull, United Kingdom where it sited