Built 1820 for Hull Dock Company next to the lockpit to Queen's Dock, the Old Dock Offices became inadequate for the expanding port and in 1871 the new offices opened at the western end of the dock.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Chris Hill on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

6 High Street (MHSC University of Hull), Hull
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by Hull City Council in 1986

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: