Humber Dock

place and dock

Aged 215

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Designed by John Rennie, the dock was completed in 1809 along the line of the medieval town walls. Excavated material from Humber Dock was used to reclaim the area south of Humber Street. The dock was reopened as a marina in 1983

Green Bricks public house, Humber Dock Street, Hull, United Kingdom where it was completed