Designed by John Rennie, the dock was completed in 1809 along the line of the medieval town walls. Excavated material from Humber Dock was used to reclaim the area south of Humber Street. The dock was reopened as a marina in 1983

Chris Hill on Flickr

Green Bricks public house, Humber Dock Street, Hull
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by Hull City Council in 1990

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: