Queen's Dock, Hull
place and dock
Closed aged c. 156
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The site of these gardens was occupied until 1930 by the port's first enclosed dock known as Queen's Dock Authorised in 1774. The gardens with the town docks delineate the walls and moat which once encompassed the old town.
side of the large fountain, on Wilberforce Drive, opposite Hull College and the Wilberforce Monument, Hull, United Kingdom where it sited