The site of these gardens was occupied until 1930 by the port's first enclosed dock known as Queen's Dock Authorised in 1774. The gardens with the town docks delineate the walls and moat which once encompassed the old town.

Chris Hill on Flickr

side of the large fountain, on Wilberforce Drive, opposite Hull College and the Wilberforce Monument, Hull
Google Streetview

by Kingston upon Hull City Council

Colour: white

Wikimedia:

Flickr: