Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Market Hall Built in 1859-60 to the designs of Joseph Wilson. Opened by the Prime Minister Viscount Palmerston. This side of Market Place, known in the 17th century as the Shambles, has been designated for the sale of fresh meat since the 14th century. The lane behind was known as Pudding Middens. Rebuilt 1957.
Market Hall, Pontefract, United Kingdom where they designed