Ellen Sutcliffe Witham
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Catholic Church. Dedicated to St Charles Borromeo 1538-1584 Archbishop of Milan and Cardinal. Father John Bilburrow, later Bishop of Salford, established this church in 1883 with the help of John & Ellen Sutcliffe Witham of Kentsford. Canon Richard Langtree 1883-1929 purchased the adjoining field and created an outstanding rose garden.
Kents Bank Road, Grange-over-Sands, United Kingdom where they established a church