place and path
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Convent Walk. This footpath was opened on 22nd June 1911 by the Mayor of Christchurch, Mr Robert Druitt, to commemorate the Coronation of King George V and Queen Mary. The nearby Coronation Oak was planted as a sapling by the Mayoress. This plaque was erected to commemorate the centenary on 22nd June 2011.
Convent Walk, Mill Stream, Christchurch, United Kingdom where it sited (1911)