Crosby Hall originally stood in Bishopsgate in the City of London and was transferred to this site under threat of demolition in 1910. It formed part of Crosby Place built in th 15th century for Sir John Crosby, a wealthy wool merchant, and after him was occupied by King Richard III. It later passed to Sir Thomas More on whose estate in Chelsea it has come to rest.

This is an approximate position

by Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea