This house formerly the town residence of Sir George Skene Provost of Aberdeen 1676 to 1685 restored by the corporation of the city of Aberdeen was opened on the thirtieth day of September one thousand nine hundred and fifty three by her majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother

The Pingus on Flickr
Colin Smith on Wikimedia Commons
See also...
The Pingus on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Albert Bridge on Geograph
on Wikimedia Commons
Graham Sledge on Flickr
terenceeden on Flickr
Stephen Stachowiak on Geograph