Town Hall. Chester town hall was opened in 1869 by the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII. The architect was W.H. Lynn of Belfast, whose design was chosed in a competition. It replaced the exchange building of 1698 which stood in the centre of Northgate street and burnt down in 1862.
Chester Town Hall , Northgate Street, Chester
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap