101 Farm Lane This site was first developed in the 1890s as a horse bus company depot. It was then used by various motor bus companies and by the British Motor Cab Co., who probably built the double-arched entrance around 1910. Sir Malcolm Campbell, holder of land and water speed records, operated an aircraft engineering firm from here in the 1920s.

Warren Bennett on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr
See also...
Pete Chapman on Geograph
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr