Limerick City Art Gallery. The Carnegie Building opened originally in 1906 as a free library and museum. It was funded by Andrew Carnegie

The photograph was donated to us by Rachael Finucane, and was originally published on her blog post here:

Open Plaques on Flickr
This is an approximate position

by Limerick Civic Trust

Colour: green



See also...
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
flipflopnick on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Rheba on Flickr
Rheba on Flickr
Nicolas Henderson on Flickr
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Richard Davies on Flickr
M J Richardson on Geograph
kim traynor on Geograph