The Cock, St. Neots
place and coaching inn
Commemorated on 1 plaque
This house was once part of The Cock Public House - a well known coaching inn on the Great North Road. Bought by the Peppercorn family in 1845 and renamed 'The Manor House', the main buildings were demolished in the 1960s. Princess Victoria visited The Cock in the 1830s.
Peppercorns Lane, St. Neots, United Kingdom where it sited