Parish Church of All Hallows, Exeter

place and church

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

Here stood from very early times the Parish Church of All Hallows Omnium Sanctorum in Aurifabria. At the time of the Commonwealth it was confiscated but it was purchased and restored to the parishioners by Dr Robert Vilvaine whose father, mother and wife were buried in the church. It was taken down in 1906 and the site sold to the City Council. The human remains and many old gravestones were removed to the higher cemetery & the furniture & monuments were placed in the Church of St. Pancras

Queen Street / High Street, Exeter, United Kingdom where it sited