Fire Engine House, Walthamstow

place and fire station

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

Walthamstow Fire Engine House. For most of the 19th century this small building housed the Walthamstow parish fire “engine”. Manually operated and originally hand-drawn, it was adapted to the horse in 1863

Adjacent to the National Spiritualist Church, Vestry Road E17, London, United Kingdom where it sited