City of Worcester Police Force
group and police force
Commemorated on 1 plaque
To commemorate the formation of the City of Worcester Police Force in 1833. This building formed part of Police Headquarters from 1862 to 1941 when the Deansway premises were completed. In 1967 the City Force was amalgamated with three county forces to become the West Mercia Constabulary.
Copenhagen Street, Worcester, United Kingdom where it sited (1862-1941)