Commemorated on 1 plaque
Gledhow Hall. in 1764 the cloth merchant Jeremiah Dixon bough the estate and hall whose remodelling soon after is attributed to John Carr. Later illustrious residents included: 1817-26 Sir John Beckett, banker, Twice Mayor of Leeds, and 1884-1911 Sir James Kitson, industrialist, MP, first Lord Mayor of Leeds.
Junction of Lidgett Lane and Gledhow Lane. LS8 1PG, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited