St. Georges Burial Ground

man

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

The Gardens - Paddington Street. Before passing into the care of the municipal authority in 1885 for use as a public garden this land was known as St. Georges Burial Ground and was so used from 1731 to 1857. The land continues to be consecrated and its present day use and amenities are sanctioned by the church authorities

Paddington Street, London, United Kingdom where it was