Commemorated on 7 plaques
This terrace Numbers 67 to 70 was the first work by John Nash Architect 1752-1835
67-70 Great Russell Street, London, United Kingdom where they designed
"Grovelands" 1798 Designed by John Nash, Surrounding grounds laid out by Humphry Repton
Grovelands House, The Bourne, N14, London, United Kingdom where they designed
On this site stood St. Mary’s Haggerston (Church of England) Designed by John Nash. Built 1826-7.
Playground between Queensbridge Road and Thurtle Road, Hackney, London, United Kingdom where they designed
Foley House. Foley House, Architect John Nash, was built around 1794 for Richard Foley Esq. A regular guest was his brother Admiral Sir Thomas Foley. The house was visited in 1802 by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton.
Goat Street, Haverfordwest, United Kingdom where they designed
The Town Hall was built in 1870 to replace John Nash's Market Hall. note the black face of the clock on the north side
Borough Theatre Abergavenny - Cross Street, Abergavenny, United Kingdom where they designed
John Nash 1752-1835 Architect designed this terrace and lived here
66 Great Russell Street, Bloomsbury, London, United Kingdom where they designed and lived
John Nash 1752-1835, Architect. He designed much of the layout of Regency London, including Regent Street and Regent's Park, and many exceptional buildings, such as the remodelling of Buckingham Palace and the Royal Mews, and relocation of Marble Arch. In St. James's, his works include Carlton House Terrace, Clarence House, The Theatre Royal, and the former United Services Club, Pall Mall. John Nash supervised the design and layout of the St James's Square gardens including this pavilion, known as the Nash Summer House.
St James's Square, London, United Kingdom where they was