Church of St John the Baptist, Norwich
place and church
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Black Friars The Church of St John the Baptist, which stood near here became the first conventual church of the Norwich Black Friars in 1226. They moved in 1307 to a church on the site of St Andrews Hall.
Front wall of Octagon Chapel, Colegate, Norwich, United Kingdom where it sited