Onyx House Mile End Road in 1891 C. R. Ashbee, architect and founder of the survey of London, set up the workshops of the Guild of Handicraft in Essex House which formerly stood on this site.

This is an approximate position

Onyx House, 401 Mile End Road, E3, London
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

by London Borough of Tower Hamlets

Colour:

Wikimedia:

Flickr: