The old Lobster Inn, on the north side of the road, registered in 1761 and closed in 1863, and the New Lobster, to the south, recorded from 1811. In the 1830s Lobster Lane included Bedford Street.

Photo of Black plaque № 12795
Jeremy Osborne on Flickr

Lobster Lane, Norwich
Google Streetview

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.