Originally constructed in 1746 in the Market Place at the junction with the High Street and Castle Street The Town Hall was rebuilt on this site in 1860 by public subscription generously supported by the Borough's MP, Admiral John Edward Walcott of Winkton Lodge

Photo of Town Hall, Christchurch and John Edward Walcott blue plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Photo of Town Hall, Christchurch and John Edward Walcott blue plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr

The Town Hall, Saxon Square, High Street, Christchurch
Google Streetview

by Christchurch Local History Society in 2000 Part of the Millennium Trail series

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: