On this site from medieval times until demolition in 1788, stood the first recorded Town Hall, known as The Old Tolsey or Market Toll House, used by the Old Corporation until a new Town Hall was built in the Market Place, probably in the 15th century

Photo of The Old Tolsey blue plaque
ell brown on Flickr
Photo of The Old Tolsey blue plaque
ell brown on Flickr

Millhams Street, Christchurch
Google Streetview

by Christchurch Local History Society in 2000 Part of the Millennium Trail series

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: