The Old Tolsey
(d.1788)

Market Toll House (until 1788)

Died aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Photo of The Old Tolsey blue plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr

On this site from medieval times until demolition in 1788, stood the first recorded Town Hall, known as THE OLD TOLSEY or Market Toll House, used by the Old Corporation until a new Town Hall was built in the Market Place, probably in the 15th century

Millhams Street, Christchurch, United Kingdom where he was -1787)