Medieval Borough-owned property dating in parts from the 13th century. By the 19th century it had become known as The Old Court House as a back room was used to elect the Mayor, Constables, Hayward, Bailiff and Aletaster. The original Court House over the Castle gateway was taken down in 1888

Photo of The Old Court House blue plaque
ell brown on Flickr
Photo of The Old Court House blue plaque
ell brown on Flickr
Photo of The Old Court House blue plaque
ell brown on Flickr

The New Forest Perfumery, Castle Street, Christchurch
Google Streetview

by Christchurch Local History Society in 2000 Part of the Millennium Trail series

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: