Constructed c. 1475 as a town warehouse and named after the ship Faversham supplied to fight the Spanish Armada in 1588.

Photo of White plaque № 2119
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Photo of White plaque № 2119
David Anstiss on Geograph
Photo of White plaque № 2119
David Anstiss on Geograph
Photo of White plaque № 2119
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

TS Hazard, Conduit Street, Faversham
Google Streetview

by Faversham Town Council

Colour: white

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.