Princess Elettra Marconi Giovanelli unveiled this plaque on the 28 June 1995 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the development of wireless by her father Guglielmo Marconi. This site was used by Marconi as the first commercial transatlantic wireless station between 1907 and 1922

Photo of Guglielmo Marconi grey plaque
Chris N Illingworth on Wikimedia Commons

on 28 June 1995

Colour: grey

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi blue plaque
Spudgun67 on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi blue plaque
Peter Reed on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi blue plaque
rw_norris2000 on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi and Nellie Melba blue plaque
cazphoto.co.uk on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi brass plaque
Paul Mison on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi grey plaque
kokeshi on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi and Wireless Telegraph Company Limited blue plaque
Stuart Axe on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi and George Kemp blue plaque
Kay Atherton on Geograph
Photo of Madeira Hotel, Court Royal, and Guglielmo Marconi blue plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Photo of Wireless Telegraph Company Limited, Nellie Melba, and Guglielmo Marconi bronze plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi gold plaque
Simply Jan on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi gold plaque
Simply Jan on Flickr
Photo of Guglielmo Marconi marble plaque
Eugene O'Loughlin on Flickr PD 1.0