Merion Friends Meeting. Continuously used since its erection in 1695 by Quakers, this Meeting House is thought to have been visited by William Penn. Welsh carpenters are believed responsible for its highly unusual cruciform architecture.

See also...
Photo of William Penn blue plaque
FamilyHistoryAddict on Flickr
Photo of William Penn and Gulielma Maria Springett marble plaque
Marvin Barretto on Flickr
Photo of William Penn blue plaque
Amy on Flickr
Photo of William Penn brown plaque
gnomonic on Flickr