The Bishop's Meadow. This meadow is vested in the Hereford corporation as a public open space and playing field in perpetuity through the generosity of the Right Reverend John Percival D.D., Lord Bishop of Hereford. Who gave the leasehold in 1914 and of the Right Reverend Charles Lisle Carr. D.D., Lord Bishop of Hereford. Who gave the freehold in 1937. This tablet was unveiled by Her Majesty Queen Mary on the 29th July 1937.

By Victoria Bridge, Hereford
[geolocate this address]

by City of Hereford

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
michael ely on Geograph
terenceeden on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr