Site of The Tabernacle (Countess of Huntingdon's Chapel). Designed by Thomas Ivory for James Wheatley. Opened 1753 by George Whitefield. Leased to John Wesley from 1758 to 1764. Acquired by Lady Huntingdon in 1775. Demolished in 1953.

Fynn Titford-Mock on Flickr

17 Bishopgate, Norwich
[geolocate this address]

Colour: stone

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
bardwellpeter on Flickr CC0
Fynn Titford-Mock on Flickr