Priors of Ixworth This building incorporates the remains of the town house of the Priors of Ixworth. Later it became the residence of John Aldrich, M.P., Mayor of Norwich 1558 and 1570.

Photo of John Aldrich green plaque
Fynn Titford-Mock on Flickr
Photo of John Aldrich green plaque
sleepymyf on Flickr

St Clement's House, St Clement's Alley, 21-16 Colegate, Norwich
Google Streetview

Colour: green

Wikimedia:

Flickr: