Addingham Poor House 1686. Built by the overseers of the poor for the village paupers. During the 19th century became the "Band 'ole". (used by the village brass band). Rebuilt in 2007 by Peter Hindle & Doug Tetley with support from Addingham Parish Council

see Addingham's Sixth Blue Plaque Unveiled

by Addingham Civic Society on 03 December 2016

Colour: blue