Bridlington station Opened in 1846 by the York & North Midland Railway, these buildings and concourse were added in 1912 by the North Eastern Railway to the design of its architect William Bell. In 2006 the former parcels and left luggage offices were renovated and converted into a Community Arts Centre by Hull & East Yorkshire Mind, with the support from the European Regional Development Fund, Railway Heritage Trust and Yorkshire Forward.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
See also...
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Bolckow on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr