Opened in 1848 and substantially enlarged to a design by William Bell in 1904, Paragon station was the principal Hull passenger station of the North Eastern Railway which, with its dock, cartage, hotel and shipping interests, was a major local employer.

Chris Hill on Flickr
Bolckow on Flickr
See also...
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr