Brodrick's Building These fine shops and offices were designed by Cuthbert Brodrick (1822-1905) the architect of Leeds Town Hall, the Corn Exchange and the Mechanics' Institute. They were renovated by Trinity Services in 1988. Erected 1864

Peter Hughes on Flickr
ben dalton on Flickr
Chemical Engineer on Wikimedia Commons
Rept0n1x on Wikimedia Commons
Peter Hughes on Flickr

Cookridge Street, Leeds
Google Streetview

by Leeds Civic Trust

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Bolckow on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr