Victoria Quarter was begun in 1900 with the opening of Frank Matcham's splendid Country and Cross Arcades. Enhanced in 1990 by covering Queen Victoria Street, the site was formerly medieval yards, Georgian shambles and slaughterhouses.

Rich Tea on Wikimedia Commons
Rich Tea on Geograph
ben dalton on Flickr
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Rich Tea on Geograph

by Leeds Civic Trust in 2000

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
sleepymyf on Flickr
sleepymyf on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Rodhullandemu on Wikimedia Commons
Rachel Clarke on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
El Loco on Geograph