The Old Grammar School was built in 1583 and remained a school until 1878. Famous Old Boys include Andrew Marvell & William Wilberforce. This fine building became a museum in 1988. 'Hands on History'

Photo of William Wilberforce and Andrew Marvell blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of William Wilberforce and Andrew Marvell blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of William Wilberforce and Andrew Marvell blue plaque
Chris Hill on Flickr
Photo of William Wilberforce and Andrew Marvell blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Hands on History Museum, Hull
Google Streetview

by Hull City Museums & Art Galleries in 1988

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: