Unitarian Church, Swinton
place and church
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Unitarian Church 1858-1985 The Unitarian Church was built in 1858 and demolised in 1985. The church originally stood on Jane Lane, now known as Swinton Hall Road. The church had a steep gable roof, lancet windows and was built in red and white brick.
Swinton Hall Road, Swinton, United Kingdom where it sited