Unitarian Church 1858-1985 The Unitarian Church was built in 1858 and demolised in 1985. The church originally stood on Jane Lane, now known as Swinton Hall Road. The church had a steep gable roof, lancet windows and was built in red and white brick.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Swinton Hall Road, Swinton
Google Streetview

by Salford City Council Part of the Swinton Town Centre Heritage Trail series

Colour: bronze

Wikimedia:

Flickr: