Former TSTA Building. Completed in 1930, this building was constructed to serve as the headquarters of the Texas State Teachers Association. Noted Fort Worth architect Wiley G. Clarkson design the structure, which features Renaissance Revival styling. In 1949 the decision was made to move the TSTA offices to Austin, and the building was later purchased by the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association which remained here for thirty years. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark- 1981. #1956