Here stood the Palace of Bridewell built by Henry VIII in 1523 and granted by Edward VI in 1553 to the City of London to house Bridewell Royal Hospital founded by Royal Charter in the same year. The present building was erected in 1802 and in 1862 the court room of the Bridewell Royal Hospital was incorporated therein

Nick Harrison on Flickr
sleepymyf on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

14 New Bridge Street, London
Google Streetview

Colour: bronze

Wikimedia:

Flickr: